Purina Layena includes our Oyster Strong System for strong shells. Oyster shell provides another source of calcium when the hens need it most. Oyster shell is a larger particle size than limestone. This means that oyster shell will stay in the digestive tract longer and will provide a source of calcium for egg shell production over a longer period of time than smaller particle sources of calcium. This is especially important at night when egg shell formation is rapidly occurring and dietary sources of calcium are limited because the bird is not eating.
- Rich yellow yolks - A high level of xanthophyll, a coloring agent derived from marigolds, produces deep yellow egg yolks
- Calcium Manganese and Trace Minerals - Strong shells
- Essential Amino Acids - Enhanced with lysine and methionine to give birds the nutrients they need to produce plenty of wholesome and delicious eggs; Also promotes beautiful feathering
- Key Levels of Vitamin A, D, E - Strong reproduction and overall health, a high level of Vitamin A helps birds grow into healthy adult birds
- Prebiotics, Probiotics and Yeast - supports immune and digestive health
- Simple ingredients - recipe has no artificial by-products or fillers added, no artificial preservatives added, no antibiotics or growth hormones added
0 stars based on 0 reviews